It is not easy to go through all the physical and mental troubles of pregnancy, but it is a phase that passes quickly. It’s a journey that you have to value. There are a lot of things I can complain about it. However, there are also a lot of things that make it pleasant.
Consulting a doctor is necessary, so you have to do it a lot. However, to have a doctor who is more of a friend than a physician is rare. My pregnancy wasn’t complicated, but it was my first time and I was very nervous, but it was my doctor who made me feel that everything was fine and normal. She helped me keep my spirits up by always speaking positively.
Aside from my doctor, I also had my family with me. There were certain advice I had from my loving parents and in-laws that I would like to share. These things will help pregnancy easier for you, too:
- Always remain positive. Think positive and act positively. If there are complications, accept them and go for a treatment feeling positive that things will turn out well.
- Be happy. Your mood affects the baby’s health.
- Prepare a cosy and decorated space for the newcomer. It will keep you engaged and also keep you happy.
- Do not over exert or tire yourself. Take help from others.
- Walk and do small household chores or office work. The more you keep your body in movement the easier will your labour be.
- Eat nutritious food and lots of green vegetables and fruits. However consulting a dietician is always good.
I followed their advice, and kept myself busy taking care of myself and my baby. When I felt tired, I only had to touch my belly and told myself that I would soon see my child.